For more than 20 years, Colgate-Palmolive has been a proud sponsor of Starlight Children's Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping seriously ill children and their families.
Colgate-Palmolive continues to support Starlight and its mission to help these children cope with pain, fear and isolation through entertainment, education and family activities.
To date, Colgate-Palmolive U.S. has proudly contributed the following:
- Donated more than $8.5 million to support Starlight’s programs.
- Placed more than 1,300 Starlight Fun Center™ mobile entertainment units and 22 PC Pal® laptops in hospitals nationwide to offer therapeutic fun and a distraction from pain for more than 52,000 pediatric patients each month.
- Sponsored 60 Great Escapes™ family activities to provide families with a chance to make special memories together outside the hospital.
- Enabled more than 400 kids to join Starlight’s Starbright World® online social network for seriously ill teens.
- During those years when Starlight formerly granted wishes, made more than 1,600 wishes come true.